Goodbye March 2020 by Jennifer Boutwell

Dear March 2020,

What can I say about you?

You will forever be known as the month that put the entire Country into quarantine due to Covid-19. 

You will be known for forcing all children to be home schooled. 

You will be known for shutting businesses down across the nation. 

You will be known as the month that cancelled weddings, graduations, conferences and vacations. 

You will be known for the month that took all of the toilet paper, hand sanitizer and soap.

Here is what I will remember about March:

I got to dance with my niece and nephew like no one was watching at the TTown Fest before quarantine. 

I went to the state of Nebraska for the first time. I realized I have to go back for the College World Series. The state of Nebraska LOVES the LSU Tigers as much as I do or at least that is what every Uber driver told me. #lsubestfansever

I will remember you as having quality and quantity time with each of my boys. I will remember you as the month that I was able to spend time each day teaching my son how to drive. 

March you were the month that I actually dissected a bill passed by Congress and took more webinars on it than I can calculate 😳

March you were the month that my servant leadership was taken to the next level. You taught me how to be a better leader for my team, my accounts and the professional beauty industry. 

March you will be known as the technology month. More than 75% of the nation learned how to use zoom and google classroom. #positiveprogress 

March I will remember you as the month that I went back to cooking everyday and having dinner as a family. ❤️

March I will remember you as the month that my teenage boys had to communicate with me more than ever. 

I will remember you as the month that I potty trained GUMBEAUX 🐶 

I will remember you as the month that all of my SSBC accounts came together in one place and participated in zoom meetings😊

I will remember how the SSBC team worked tirelessly providing information and leading us through the Crisis. 

March is the month that my amazing Salon Sanity team took our culture to the next level with daily text, education and inspiration. You will be remembered as the month that we welcomed baby Sawyer to the SS family. 

March as much as people will say you sucked I will have to say I have found a whole list of things that I am grateful for.  Nevertheless I would like to say Goodbye March 2020 and hello April.. ☀️ 

Comments

Popular Posts