Good Bye Dandruff By Stylist Brandi Michel

 I’m going to talk about something none of us like.....DANDRUFF! Those pesky little white flakes make me want to go nuts and the itchy scalp, DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED.


I personally suffer from severe dandruff. Sometimes my scalp is so irritated I wish I could rip it off, it itches so bad. I’ve had this for years. I’ve tried everything and for me nothing would soothe my scalp or control it. This stuff has been a life saver. When I have a bad flare up I use this and it instantly relieves the irritation and itching, while minimizing my flakes. Now I will say my hair feels amazingly clean after I wash it it but because of my hair being color treated it feels extra dry before conditioning. I follow up with Pureology Nano works conditioner so I can truly hydrate and revive my hair. These two products together have my hair and scalp feeling brand new.


This specialized dandruff shampoo with pyrithione zinc gently cleanses hair and soothes the scalp, leaving hair light and airy with a beautiful shine.


Dermatologist-tested for safety


Pyrithione zinc helps combat dandruff and its symptoms

Leaves scalp clarified and relieved.


HOW TO USE:


Apply to wet or dry hair, massaging into scalp.

Leave on 5 minutes. Wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly.

For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a physician. Can be used daily.

For intensive care, apply to dry hair and massage into scalp. Leave on 5-10 minutes. Wet hair, lather and rinse. 


#redken #scalp #whiteflakes #nolasalon #nolastylist #dryscalp #beauty #gretnasalon #gretnastylist #Tiptuesday #hairtip #nolahaircare #nolahair #gretnahair #haircare #shampoo #byebyedandruff #salonsanity #sanitystylist #nolablogger #lookgoodfeelgood #passion #happinessb


Comments

Popular Posts