Be the Light by Jennifer Boutwell

I decided to bring our blogging back however I wanted to add a little more than just hair and skin information. Since our company is named Salon Sanity why not offer some ways to have “sanity” in your everyday life. To find that sanity personal self growth is a must. We have to take care of ourselves before we can take care of others. Here is my take on doing it all.
Personal self Growth:
I get asked all the time how do you do it? How do you workout, travel, show up and your kids stuff, runs a company,etc? Don’t you ever get tired? 😴
Listen up all you busy moms, boss ladies and entrepreneurs. It’s not a secret 🤫 I promise.
I have a great support team. I am organized. I’ve surrounded myself with inspiring people. Most importantly, I am passionate about being able to “do it all.” We all heard the statement “if you do not take care of yourself then you will not be good for anyone else.” This is a huge part of the puzzle.
Finding time for me each and every day is something I actually put on my schedule first. I get up an hour earlier so that I can set my intent for the day and express gratitude. After I set my positive mindset  I work out. Working out has increased my energy level beyond belief. No I don’t always want to get out of bed but I am very disciplined in not hitting snooze 😴 and just doing it!! Now I’m ready to take on the day.
Another key to the puzzle is enough sleep. I make sure that I get eight hours of sleep every night. Yes I go to bed before 10:00 most night because 5:00 comes early.
At the end of each day I take time to reflect on the happenings of the day. What worked, what didn’t. Did I drink enough water? Did I fuel my body with good things? Did I fuel my mind with positive things? Did I pass it forward? Did I inspire someone to be better today than they were yesterday.

Here is the deal if you want to show up everyday then you have to take care of you first! Challenge yourself. What can you do  right now to show up better for you, your family and your coworkers?  BE THE LIGHT 🌞

Comments

Popular Posts